- Rules of reservation in force are to be strictly followed including reservation, 30% seats will be reserved for women both under the open as well as reserved categories. No other reservations except backward classes (to the extent of 52%) is allowed and 3% reservation for Physically Handicapped.
- All admissions will be made on merit through registration and application for admission.
- Students desirous of seeking admission to LL.B. and Pre Law (B.S.L) I year courses should possess 45% and 40% marks respectively applicable to open and Reserved Categories. (S.C, S.T. only). Those who had secured less percentage than this has to qualify the Entrance Examination, as per rules.
- Foreign students will be give admission only after obtaining provisional eligibility certificate from Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, report before submitting the annual examination form of the final year.
- The candidate seeking admission should produce the originals of the following documents along with the application form.
a) Mark list of the qualifying examination
b) Transfer Certificate
c) Migration Certificate (If necessary)
d) Caste Certificate (If necessary)
e) Eligibility Certificate
f) Income Certificate (for whose income is less than Rs.15000/-)
g) Two copies of E.B.C. application.
h) Certificate showing number of children in the family.
i) Blood Group Certificate
j) Three passport sixe photographs.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the rules prescribed by Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Nanded and Bar Council of India.
- Admission taken on submitting any fake documents will be cancelled instantly and necessary action against such student will be taken.
- Two passport size photo shold be submitted with the admission form.
- Students is entitled to get leaving certificate after the period of the one year of admission or according to the existing rules.
- Transfer certificate fees will be charged as
a) Rs. 107- Within one month after staring or academic year.
b) Rs. 207/- After two months.
c) Rs. 30/- After one term.
- Admission cannot be withdrawn unless the total fees a is paid.
- Admission will be closed, once the sanctioned number of students in the class are admitted.
- All the necessary fees should be paid at the time of admission only.
For admission, the applicant must come personally to the college and submit the print copy along with all the necessary documents and fees. The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the college. the applicant should carefully read it before he fills up to online application form and uploads his photo and signature online in the form. The application from should be returned to the college office with all supporting documents. Any complaint regarding the admission process, the concerned student can made the complaint to the head of institution.