CODE OF CONDUCT FOR TEACHERS INCLUDING PRINCIPAL
(As per UGC Norms)
TEACHERS AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Whoever adopts teaching as a profession assumes the obligation to conduct himself/ herself in accordance with the ideal of the profession. A teacher is constantly under the scrutiny of his students and the society at large. Therefore, every teacher should see that there is no incompatibility between his precepts and practice.
Participate in extension, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities including community service.
Dedication and Honesty
Perform their duties in the form of teaching, tutorial, practical, seminar and research work conscientiously and with dedication;
Co-operate and assist in carrying out functions relating to the educational responsibilities of the college and the university such as: assisting in appraising applications for admission, advising and counseling students as well as assisting the conduct of university and college examinations, including supervision, invigilation and evaluation
TEACHERS AND THE STUDENTS
Respect the right and dignity of the student in expressing his/her opinion;
Deal justly and impartially with students regardless of their religion, caste, political, economic, social and physical characteristics;
Encourage students to improve their attainments, develop their personalities and at the same time contribute to community welfare.
Improvement of confidence among the rural students.
TEACHERS AND NON-TEACHING STAFF:
(i) Teachers should treat the non-teaching staff as colleagues and equal partners in a cooperative undertaking, within every educational institution; and
(ii) Teachers should help in the function of joint staff-councils covering both teachers and the non-teaching staff.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
1) All admissions shall be provisional and be subject to the confirmation by the Principal.
2) Students should observe discipline and silence while in the college premises.
3) They must be punctual in attendance and must be in their seats at the commencement of every lecture.
4) There will be no gathering (Annual Social) in the College. No trip will be organized in the college.
5) No Society of students of the College will be permitted to be formed without the previous permission in writing from the principal. Every student event or activity may be conducted only with prior permission and approval from the Principal.
6) No person shall be invited to address the students or the members of any Students’ Society, without the previous permission from the principal.
7) Ragging is strictly prohibited in this college as per Govt. of Maharashtra Ordinance dated 19th May 1999. Any one indulging in ragging is liable to be punished strictly including expulsion from the College and / or imprisonment up to three years, and/or fine up to Rs. 25,000/-. Any incident or attempt of ragging should be immediately reported by the students to the Principal or the Ragging Prevention Committee.