Shri Shivaji Mofut Education Society Kandhar, is established with a vision: विद्या हे च जिवन अविद्या हे च मरन (Education is to life and without education life is to death).
- Provide the best opportunities and environment of Law education.
- Create legal awareness.
- Inculcate moral values and leadership qualities.
- Provide quality law education to know legal concepts, process of law making and dispute settlement as well as process of judicial system.
- Establish Neo-socio legal society.
- To provide opportunities of legal education to masses including the neglected, downtrodden, educationally backward, poor people in the area.
- To create responsible professionals in the legal profession and process.
- To impart legal education among the illiterate masses as to eradicate legal illiteracy from the rural masses to develop lawful society in the present scenario.
- To propagate, profess and impart legal education irrespective of caste, religion, race, and gender to the rural masses, poor farmers and to the people below the poverty line.
- To provide legal education specially to the rural students to shape their carrier aspiring young men & women for future challenge.
- To generate self-confidence specially among the rural students to fight for legal rights and to become a good citizen of India.
Contribute to National Development through Legal Education, Legal Aid and Legal literacy. Contribute to provide law education to socially, economically, backward rural people. Contribute to create responsible law professionals and good citizens. Contribute to remove legal illiteracy from the rural people.